Nowadays, natural therapies are considered as a way to improve physical and mental health, but together with this improvement in health, we are offered a high quality service by the wellness clinic professionals. And what’s more, not only are the professionals highly qualified, but the facilities are also top-quality, so the experience you can have is going to be unique – you’ll be sure to repeat it!
What Natural Therapies are most in demand today?
All the therapies that contribute naturally to restoring your health, that help you feel better, to restoring the natural balance of your physical and psychological health, are part of the set of treatments offered in wellness clinics. Let’s list and explain the benefits of the treatments most demanded by customers.
Nutrition is so important to our health that sometimes an inadequate diet can be a direct cause of diseases such as cardiovascular disease, obesity or diabetes. The common practice in these health and wellness centres is for the diet to be personalised. Each day you will have a different menu to suit your health and needs.
Specialists in nutrition will show you the keys to a proper diet for your health and you can enjoy exceptional quality. Because eating well is not at all incompatible with enjoying the most delicious flavours.
To find balance and learn to maintain healthy habits, there are traditional therapies. The most popular are:
- Acupuncture, which tries to restore physical balance through the needles at certain points of your body.
- Moxibustion, which combines heat at acupuncture points to achieve balance.
- Watsu massage, especially to treat stress. It is very relaxing because it is done in the water, and is considered one of the most beneficial therapies in the world.
Modern or current therapies
Nothing more balanced than combining traditional and modern therapies, based on scientific knowledge and proven clinical results. The most popular of these therapies are:
- Ozone revitalizing therapy, which is a way to revitalize the body. You gain energy and feel more physically and mentally capable.
- Phototherapy, which is indicated for cases of insomnia and chronic stress. It improves your physical and mental performance, regulates your sleep and waking cycle and you will notice an improvement in your mood.
- The detox massage with suction cups, which is a high-tech treatment where a deep lymphatic drainage is performed with a team of glass bells. This treatment helps to break down fat accumulations and eliminate toxins from your body.
As you can see, the combination of these traditional therapies with the most current ones form a set of natural therapies that, in the wellness clinic, are the most demanded for their immediate benefits on your health, since they restore your internal balance.